He is Here!!!!.

Yes! My son, Ezekiel Tjow Jing Kit (邹靖杰) arrived @ 0129hrs on the 23rd January 2008!

Well, Claudia called me in my office on 21/01/2008 @ 4plus in the afternoon and told me that she is experiencing contraction and ask me to be home. I swiftly packed up my stuff in office and ran to the carpark. And believe it or not, it took me a cool 15mins to fly from Bishan J8 back to Jurong West. And another cool 10mins from home to NUH. I then wheeled Claudia to the Delivery suite and the Gynae came along and said this, "We will remove the cerclarge, but we will also keep the baby in there for the next 48hrs and will inject this medication to mature the lungs of the baby, so that in the event that the baby do come out, his survival rate will be better."

So the drug, Sabutamol was administered to keep the baby in there for awhile. Things kinda got settled abit and on 22/01/08 @ about 0900hrs, Claudia was transferred to the normal ward.

Claudia started to experience contraction at about 1700hrs, and this time round, Claudia was quite sure that Ezekiel is coming in, of course, our Gynae was very calm about the whole thing and Claudia was only back to the delivery suite at about 2230hrs in the night!!

And finally, back at the delivery suite, everyone prepared for the arrival of Ezekiel, I gently reminded the Gynae, that I didn't got the chance to cut Eleanor's umbilical cord, and that I would want to do so THIS time, he told me "Yes, I will remember".

So the process began, this delivery one was slightly more strenuous than the first one, becoz, from 2230hrs to 0129hrs, Ezekiel took about 3hrs before coming out (and Eleanor only took a cool 3 mins with the placenta coming out with her) and another 30-45mins of the Gynae struggling to pull out the placenta without leaving any of it inside the womb (otherwise it would be very complicated liao! Would have to go to the Operating Theatre to remove the placenta, very ley chey!).

And YES! Ezekiel came! I got to cut the umbilical cord and you know what? The moment when Ezekiel's head came out, he cried before the Gynae could clear the fluids from his airway! And his cries is LOUD like the sister!!!

I thank God for being with us throughout the whole pregnancy, from conception to delivery of Ezekiel, He was there! Indeed, the name Ezekiel was aptly given by Him, "God Strengthens", and it was Him who had been strengthening us throughout. And even in the process of the delivery, Claudia althought wasn't on epidural to relieve the pain, but she relied on God. And God saw her through. Praise His name!

Now abit of Ezekiel's first photoshoot!!! =)



Ezekiel has arrived!!


Ezekiel's all cleaned and wrapped up to keep warm and comfy

This is not a dish from Fish & Co.!! It's the stem cord blood of Ezekiel in the little container and the placenta in the dish



Father for 2nd time!!
Tjowster Out~!
Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)