Today marks the 3rd year anniversary of my mum's passing.
I want to tell her that Claudia is a fantastic wife.
I want to share my joy as a father to Eleanor and Ezekiel.
I want to celebrate with her that I will be starting on my degree course this coming monday.
I want her to taste the food that I cook and enjoy them.
And if only she is here to share my happiness and joy.
I miss her.
|
|
Today marks the 3rd year anniversary of my mum's passing.
I want to tell her that Claudia is a fantastic wife.
I want to share my joy as a father to Eleanor and Ezekiel.
I want to celebrate with her that I will be starting on my degree course this coming monday.
I want her to taste the food that I cook and enjoy them.
And if only she is here to share my happiness and joy.
I miss her.
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|