Of course the title of this post have very little to do with what I am posting now. hahaha~!
Yes today is Singapore's 43rd year of Nation building! And also OCC's Prayer and Praise which will be happening later during Service.
But above all these, I took a wet cloth and start wiping this Black Box which I had not opened it since 1998/99 (??). Yes, it's my Field Locker, which houses my trusty 40 pounds Bow and Arrows - The Hoyt Elan.

As I was wiping and assembling the set, memories was flashing before my very eyes. Really miss those days. Tried pulling the bow string, feeling abit inadequate about it..I wonder if it's the lack of training or my recently sustained injury or am i getting old...I dun seemed to be as slick as I used to be.

Just hope that this coming wednesday I could perform as well as I used to be on the field..
wondering...
Tjowster Out~!