AHM 2008.

Ever since after my StanChart Full Marathon Feat in 2007, I haven't run anything more than 10km. The best I did since then were I think about 5km? Plus the intermittent runs around Jurong West vicinity. And now in Aug 2008, I am doing a 21km Army Half Marathon with SS!~! And this makes us the Dynamic Slacker Duo~! Hahahahaha~!!
Well, although the timing isn't very fantastic, however for the fact that I haven't been running for a long time, this is a good system shakedown for me for the REAL RUN~!!
Above all, the most important is this, we had a good time walking,chatting,running, networking~!!! SS's blog gives quite a vivid description of the run
Now, I am feeling tired...I should hit the sack!~!
It has been a long time~!
Tjowster Out~!
Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 11:05 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)