Once again, it's the year end post. 2008 has been a very eventful year for me. It is also I would say, a year of breakthrough for me.
From the complicated pregnacy and birth of Ezekiel to my move out of Focus on the Family to where I am now in COR, I can only say one thing. God was with me. By any standards, 2008 was a roller-coaster ride for me...exhilarating, exciting, full of adrenaline rush . But the downs were demoralising, saddening and even at some point of it, a fleeting moment, I asked myself, "Where is my God who supposed to have love me?"
But it is through such moments, I saw God's goodness and mercy for me. It is such moments, I saw the God of 2nd chance picking me up, held my hand, gave me strength and confidence to continue this journey of life.
As I sit here right now, reflecting on 2008. I thank God for everything that He has given to me, especially my family. I thank God for a ever supportive father-in-law, who never fails to encourage me in anything and everything that I do, and of course, I thank God for Claudia, for being a wonderful wife, a helpmate with alot of patience, a wise counsel and the love of my life.
I look forward to a fresh new start in a fresh new year of 2009.
I look forward for God's continual goodness and love for me, my family and the ministry which He has made me a steward of.
I look forward to glorify Him in my daily life.
Thank you God! May your Name be praise!
In full of awe of His goodness~!
Tjowster Out~!!