Happiness for Dummies?.

As I was browsing around in Popular Bookshop (one of my usual hang out in JP) in Jurong Point earlier today, one familiar yellow cover book with large words emblazoned across it --> "Happiness for Dummies".

I asked myself, why the heck would need a book that tells you how to be happy? I mean isn't it like a NATURAL thing that you KNOW how to be happy? Well apparently as I was asking myself this question, a couple of people came by, grab the book and headed off to the cashier. And as I look at the queue of about say 13 people in it, about 6 of them were holding that book! This is not including somemore people heading towards the queue with the same book in their hand.

Then i realised, apparently "Happiness for Dummies" is their bestseller for the past one week or so..really wonder if the hustle and bustle of Singapore's lifestyle had diminished our ability to be happy or rather to experience real happiness.

As for me, I definitely did not buy the book (for my ardent love for books, this is one of those instances where I find spending money on this kind of books a total waste of money and brain matter to read it!), I simply headed home, looking forward to see my family, becoz I know full well that's where my happiness lies.
A know-how-to-be-happy Man,
Tjowster Out~!
Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 7:22 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)