After my 1st paper on Wednesday (5th Nov), I was suddenly spurred on to do something well I should say different...
On Thurs evening, I moved my wine cooler to the study area..thrown away the purple table from Ikea (I kept the legs, coz they are still in pretty good condition) and on Saturday evening, after church and dinner...I came back home and painted up wall. The new empty space was spruced up within an hour and a half...all these for one thing..

Yup, the Christmas Tree~! Haven't put it up since 2005 (after my mum passed on), largely becoz I didn't wanna bring back memories and stuff. Last year, I almost wanted to bring it up, but was thinking that my little gal will be pulling down the tree instead, so I shelved it.
But this year, I don't see any reasons why I should deny my children something they deserve simply becoz I don't wanna bring back memories? I am sure they would love it.
And yes, both of them loved it! When Eleanor saw it, she simply exclaimed in all child-like cuteness "WAH~!!! Nice nice~!", Ezekiel simply sat there, facing the tree and smile.
I think it's all worth it. This Christmas is indeed going to be differently special.
Oh~! And today..say about 9pm, after dinner, I forsaken my Madagascar on CH5, I got Delci to go down to the carpark with me, to wash my car...yes you have saw it right..I washed, polished and waxed my car. Felt really good after that to see my Mitsubishi Lancer shining. I think I really rubbed off some of my father-in-law's "wash-my-own-car" habit. hahaha~!
Now back to my books...1 more paper on Friday (14th Nov) and it's all over~! Looking forward to it already~!!
Feeling Good~!
Tjowster Out~!