It's only the beginning.

Christians United Camp 2009 ended today, but to many it marks a new beginning - A Revival.

Christians came together, planning how they can serve God in SAJC using SFC as the platform to do so is something new. But it is something that can be achieve and through this camp, the potential of it happening is great!

Did the spiritual gifts assessment and spoke to them how they can use the gifts and talents that God has given to them to reach out for one more for Jesus. I could see a buy-in to the message and I praise God for giving me this privilege to share with the students.

This camp has renewed me in faith and confidence in God's calling to serve Him. I thank Him for this assurance which I need. I can only praise Him, praise Him and praise Him! =))

In all honesty, I will miss this batch of J2s...all the joys and nonsense they give me...*haiz*


Now to digress abit, I thank God for the Olympus E-620. the results achieved from the E-620 is fantastic! The colours are rich and images are sharp! Thank God, thank God and THANK GOD! - for everything! =))




God's very own "first batch of labourers for the fields of SAJC" 2009!


Simply Elated~!

Tjowster Out!


Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)