A New Acquisition - Locked and Loaded.

Today was on AM Leave, went to the Zoo with the family and my in-laws, it was nice to see that everyone enjoyed themselves, especially Eleanor and Ezekiel....

Sadly, my Olympus E-500 didn't perform well...the photos taken was abit lacklustre (which is kinda understated lah~!) and "flat". On top of that, the writing of the photos taken in to the CF Card, took about 2-3 seconds before I could take the next shot, which was terrible!

After the Zoo Outing, I met up with the team at Kallang LeisurePark Starbucks for team meeting, it was a fruitful one. Very excited with the new developments that are coming up for the Chaplaincy Team and SAJC.

I headed down to Funan Centre, to make enquiries on the Olympus E-620 and see what is the current offers for it. Prior to it, I have made some calls to enquire about the E-620, which I must say, I am pretty satisfied about it. My first stop was Harvey Norman, the guy there was really friendly, but I wasn't prepared to spend alot of money to buy a new camera body. And I asked God to help me with this, help me to get a good deal. And somehow, the Spirit seems to be telling me that my next stop will be the place, and I headed for John 3:16 (it's a camera shop lah~!).

Sam (the boss) was there but as usual, he is really busy attending to the customers, but he still managed to answer the fews questions that I had. At the end of the day, I decided on the getting the E-620 for myself and the Canon Ixus 100 (red) for Claudia.

Claudia's new "baby!



My new "baby"~!


Well, but to close the deal, I waited for 3.5 hours in Sam's shop (i.e. from 6pm - 9:30pm!), but the patience of waiting had paid off pretty well. On top of getting a good discount from Sam, I gotten to know a few people there, and had a good laugh too. Thus the wait was really worthwhile. I enjoyed the company!

But I was even more happy was that the Canon had made Claudia very happy..and I am glad that she is happy too!

Oh! the E-620 restored my "faith" in Olympus once again, the performance is simply - FANTASTIC! =))

Locked and Loaded~!
Tjowster Out!
Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
Layout by: hotwaters-
Do not remove the credits, else I shall twist your head 72000°(200times)