Church Camp wasn't too bad, this year had it in Grand Paragon, JB. Quite nice I must say. Was refreshed in a way, although I did had occasional splitting headaches, but I survived. Glad that Claudia and the kids had enjoyed themselves. My Olympus E-620 had served me well, trigger-happy alot and now I am facing the consequences of it - Editing and touching them up! And I am only half way through it. =p
Since after church camp, have been really busy at work, largely due to the fact that I had to go into full swing of the Chaplaincy Team Retreat, after much waiting and more waiting (due to the current H1N1 situation), I finally managed to secure my venue booking - HomeTeam NS Adventure Centre @ Home Team NS Bukit Batok. And yes, I just finished packing my stuff for the retreat which will be happening in a couple of hours. Quite excited by it, although theoretically, this is my 2nd retreat, but it is my first, because - 1. I planned it and 2. I have gone through a full year of programme to be able to give a more accurate sense of the ministry and facilitate the retreat. In addition to this, the team is going to have a new addition - Xinjie a.k.a. Andreas from Saturday Praise. So that is nice, but sadly, Vincent is leaving (last day 30 June 2009), so it's really nice of him to stay with us for this retreat. I kinda see it as a "last outing" together as a team before he starts his new work in PRFSC, which I am sure he will performe with distinct! On a personal note, although he can be realllllllyyy forgetful and "shui shui bian bian", but many times he has been a great help to me and the team. I will miss him and his nonsense... =)
Side note: Kena arrow by Canon to chair this year's COR Staff Retreat - But I am certain I am going to enjoy the process of it...coz it's planning for FUN! =)) - Recee on 14 July. Superb!
In the midst of all these busyness, I managed to finish reading a couple of books over the last few weekends. It all started with me feeling the prompting to pick up this book @ Borders - "They Shall Expel Demons" by the late Derek Prince. In a nutshell, this book talks about the reality of being Christians, and how real the spiritual warfare that is currently happening in the spiritual realms and how as Christians we fight from Victory and not for victory since the battle has already been won at Calvary. Although there are a miniscule portion in the book which I don't really agree, but on the whole, I feel that it's quite true and coherent with the Bible. Although this topic can be considered heavy, but I find it very interesting. Currently, I am reading "The Invisible War" by Chip Ingram (and should be completing soon), then I shall embark on "The Believer's Guide to Spiritual Warfare" by Thomas B.White. - Self Note, I need to pray more for myself, family, ministry, church & friends.
Met up with Claudia earlier @ JP after her work, to walk around. Since I won't be at home for the next couple of days, I thought it would be good to spend some time alone with her and also hope that it would help to alleviate her work and study stress abit. In the midst of this, I gotten myself a pair of Salomon Trail-Running Shoes - XA Pro 3D Ultra GTX. Very comfy and also I dun need to tie shoe laces! lolz~!! Oh! of course, it's a nice colour too! =)) A thought - I wonder how it would feel if I run it in...hmmz...

Alright, now to hit the sack and Chaplaincy Retreat, here I come!
Feeling Good,
Tjowster Out~!