Yes, since July, life has been pretty busy. I have been pretty much caught up with the UPs and DOWNs in life. Got caught in DOWNs most of the time, but I thank God that somehow in His own divine ways, He got me out of it. I survived with His help, being stronger than I was.
Although it was tough (and I certainly don't savour them at all!), I thank God for the DOWNs because He was with me. Now for the upcoming changes, I will continue to commit to God for His divine guidance and will. It will not be easy to follow His will, but I will trust and obey.
Just finished my exams today (aka 20th Nov), although I only needed to take one paper this semester, it was challenging with the DOWNs to distract and disrailed me from what was important. In addition to this, 2 weeks before the exams, my Ezekiel and Eleanor fell ill and only now things are on a better turn.
The J2s (pseudo-Olive and gang) are graduating soon aka after their A levels this month, they are gone. I am going to miss all their antics and nonsense - I mean who is going to be playing Dissidia with me!!!!!!!! *chuckle*
Of course with the current batch J1s (aka Celine and the Waki Batch), I suspect that their antics will be equally memorable (if not MORE memorable)! The truth is this - every batch is different and are special in their own ways (and so are the problems that comes along WITH them~!! *hur hur hur*).
I pray that God will be merciful to my soul and grant me strength to face them anew everyday...
Yes, Theodore aka the Fei Nao (Fat Bird) has gone to a better place (no..he is not dead yet...he just found a better job, that's all! =p hahhahaha!!). I wish him the best, I will miss his nonsense too...hahahaha! I pray that God will send someone to fill up the vacancies in the Chaplaincy Team.
Looking forward to 2010, the new year, the new students and of course LIFE CON 2010!!!!!!! Wooohooo~!!!
But before 2010 arrives, I must LOSE WEIGHT! I MUST DIVIDE the "unified world" to 6 countries (if 8, better still!!)!!! And now that my bestie (no, not Joseph) and running kaki is less than 30 secs away from my room, I have someone to go running (and blading) with me liao!!! Looks like the days of being SFST is super near! I will embrace it with open arms!!!! WOooooooHHHoooooooo~!!!
I wanna be SFST AGAIN!
Tjowster Out~!
|
|
Yes, since July, life has been pretty busy. I have been pretty much caught up with the UPs and DOWNs in life. Got caught in DOWNs most of the time, but I thank God that somehow in His own divine ways, He got me out of it. I survived with His help, being stronger than I was.
Although it was tough (and I certainly don't savour them at all!), I thank God for the DOWNs because He was with me. Now for the upcoming changes, I will continue to commit to God for His divine guidance and will. It will not be easy to follow His will, but I will trust and obey.
Just finished my exams today (aka 20th Nov), although I only needed to take one paper this semester, it was challenging with the DOWNs to distract and disrailed me from what was important. In addition to this, 2 weeks before the exams, my Ezekiel and Eleanor fell ill and only now things are on a better turn.
The J2s (pseudo-Olive and gang) are graduating soon aka after their A levels this month, they are gone. I am going to miss all their antics and nonsense - I mean who is going to be playing Dissidia with me!!!!!!!! *chuckle*
Of course with the current batch J1s (aka Celine and the Waki Batch), I suspect that their antics will be equally memorable (if not MORE memorable)! The truth is this - every batch is different and are special in their own ways (and so are the problems that comes along WITH them~!! *hur hur hur*).
I pray that God will be merciful to my soul and grant me strength to face them anew everyday...
Yes, Theodore aka the Fei Nao (Fat Bird) has gone to a better place (no..he is not dead yet...he just found a better job, that's all! =p hahhahaha!!). I wish him the best, I will miss his nonsense too...hahahaha! I pray that God will send someone to fill up the vacancies in the Chaplaincy Team.
Looking forward to 2010, the new year, the new students and of course LIFE CON 2010!!!!!!! Wooohooo~!!!
But before 2010 arrives, I must LOSE WEIGHT! I MUST DIVIDE the "unified world" to 6 countries (if 8, better still!!)!!! And now that my bestie (no, not Joseph) and running kaki is less than 30 secs away from my room, I have someone to go running (and blading) with me liao!!! Looks like the days of being SFST is super near! I will embrace it with open arms!!!! WOooooooHHHoooooooo~!!!
I wanna be SFST AGAIN!
Tjowster Out~!
|
|
|
Name : Matthew Tjow
Age : 31 (as of 1st Jan 2009)
B-day : 1st April 1978
|
|
|