Recently had my love for J-Drama reignited. I remembered the first time I went crazy over J-Drama was "To Heart" starring Kyoko Fukada (深田恭子) and Domoto Tsuyoshi (堂本剛) from the Kinki kids. Then it was "Forbidden Love" (魔女の条件) starring Matsushima Nanako (松嶋菜々子) and Takizawa Hideaki (滝沢秀明) and of course it was becoz of this show, I fell in love with the theme song "First Love" by Utada Hikaru and of course my subsequent love with J-Pop (more of the sentimental kind then the loud ones..lolz~! But I do make concession for SPEED and Ayumi Hamasaki and Eriko Imai!!).
"To Heart"
"Forbidden Love"
Zetta Kareshi a.k.a. Absolute Boyfriend
Then of course, for awhile, Mediacorp stopped bringing in J-Drama for quite awhile and was replaced with K-Drama with the likes of Winter Sonata and the "woo la la" 大长今, which I never really like nor understand their soapy-ness...too draggy too and PLASTIC! hahaha
And now suddenly, in the recent weeks, Mediacorp started to show this J-Drama which is an adapation from manga - "Zetta Kareshi" a.k.a. Absolute Boyfriend on Channel U, every Friday @ 10:30pm. After catching 3 episodes I decided to get the DVDs and viola! Today, I got them at the cheap cheap Tanjong Pagar neighbourhood CD shop - cheap and original! And of course, the theme song "Okaeri" by Ayaka is sooooooo nice... the song gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside me.
Yes, after all these, when it comes to all this lovey-dovey - J-Drama still reigns supreme! *swoon*
Enjoy~!
Feeling nice~~ Tjowster Out!
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 4:41 AM
J-Drama - Zettai Kareshi - Absolute Boyfriend.
Recently had my love for J-Drama reignited. I remembered the first time I went crazy over J-Drama was "To Heart" starring Kyoko Fukada (深田恭子) and Domoto Tsuyoshi (堂本剛) from the Kinki kids. Then it was "Forbidden Love" (魔女の条件) starring Matsushima Nanako (松嶋菜々子) and Takizawa Hideaki (滝沢秀明) and of course it was becoz of this show, I fell in love with the theme song "First Love" by Utada Hikaru and of course my subsequent love with J-Pop (more of the sentimental kind then the loud ones..lolz~! But I do make concession for SPEED and Ayumi Hamasaki and Eriko Imai!!).
"To Heart"
"Forbidden Love"
Zetta Kareshi a.k.a. Absolute Boyfriend
Then of course, for awhile, Mediacorp stopped bringing in J-Drama for quite awhile and was replaced with K-Drama with the likes of Winter Sonata and the "woo la la" 大长今, which I never really like nor understand their soapy-ness...too draggy too and PLASTIC! hahaha
And now suddenly, in the recent weeks, Mediacorp started to show this J-Drama which is an adapation from manga - "Zetta Kareshi" a.k.a. Absolute Boyfriend on Channel U, every Friday @ 10:30pm. After catching 3 episodes I decided to get the DVDs and viola! Today, I got them at the cheap cheap Tanjong Pagar neighbourhood CD shop - cheap and original! And of course, the theme song "Okaeri" by Ayaka is sooooooo nice... the song gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside me.
Yes, after all these, when it comes to all this lovey-dovey - J-Drama still reigns supreme! *swoon*